• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Searching for Amp/Dac 600 Ohm HP for Home

Soxy

Hi guys!

Im searching for a Amp/Dac to drive a 600Ohm Beyerdynamic MMX300.
I will use it only as a Homeoffice HP, so its important that the microphone is working. Is their any problem if I use it with an Dac/Amp?

As a long time reader, Ive looked for the smsl 200 combo, do they have enough power for 600 Ohm?
For asthetical reasons it would be nice to have one device like the klipsch heritage amp.

I appreciate every recommendations from you guys! :) thank you a lot for your help and time

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Schiit Hel

100mW in 600 Ohm

Slightly higher in power compared to the Mayflower and twice the power of the Burson and cheaper...

Last edited:
OP
S

Soxy

I know that its possible to order it in germany, unfortunaly I never saw it in stock.
Maybe its an better idea to Order the 32Ohm Version and use it direct on the Notebook, till the hel Is back in Stock?

Top Bottom