• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Searching for a AMP + DAC or DAC/AMP Combo to replace Creative ZXR

Trone

Hey guys,

iam new to the forum and i need a advice.

i have a fidelio X2 and a edifer s350db speakersystem for my desktop. Currently its powered by my Creative ZXR Soundcard. But i wanna get rid of it due to driver issues and get a seperate DAC/AMP Combo or a DAC and AMP Stack for 400 Euro/Dollar max.

I wanted to get the JDS Atom Dac and Amp Combo but since i live in Europe its hard to get here and shiping costs and tax are very high.
Then i was looking for a aune x1s pro. But the Output impedance isnt so good for my Fidelios X2.
Then i was looking for the Topping Dx3. But here in Europe u can just get the v2 Version which has a much higher Output impedance so again not suitable for my fidelios.

I thought about the JDS Labs Element II. But same issue with shipping and tax.

Now iam a bit clueless what to get. It should be a improvement over the ZXR. And Since i planning to get a more Hifi Headphone in the future iam willing to pay 400 Euro Max. But less is always better.

I would be happy if i could get some advice!

Greetings.

Kouioui

Forum Donor
The Topping E30/L30 stack is what you should be looking for. $270 with cables here in the US. I've had mine for a couple of days and find it a substantial upgrade from my FiiO K5 Pro.

Top Bottom