• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Schiit Modi+ Seeking New Home

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I am reducing redundancy in my system and the Schiit has got to go! Free to anyone in the US Conus who wants it. What’s free you ask? Free as in nothing nada zilch. I will even pick up shipping costs if you are a Donor. If not, yeah, I still pay for shipping.

Unit is Black and comes with the power supply wallwart thingy. Not certain I can find the box or if I even have it. Unit works fine and cosmetically new condition.

First person to post they want it gets it! Giving in the spirit of ASR community gear share program.

Go…

OP
AdamG

AdamG

Forum Donor
I'll take it. Thanks AdamG!!
It’s yours as you were first to reply. Send me a PM with your shipping details and we’ll get it on its way to a new home. Congratulations!

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Free Schitt is the best.

JSmith

Master Contributor
@AdamG247, does it come with the roll? :cool:

1678852456621.png

JSmith

raif71

Major Contributor
So generous of you AdamG. My 1st schiit is a Magni 3+... been in the box unused for close to 3 years now. Since then got several schiits. Currently in used are the Asgard 3 and Bifrost 2

OP
AdamG

AdamG

Forum Donor
@AdamG247, does it come with the roll? :cool:

View attachment 271820

JSmith
It actually works so good, and is simple to use, that no TP should be required unless one desires to excessively polish the t_rd to a bright reflection. Here at ASR we can be exceptional in this regard. However on reflection, I did use paper towels as packaging materials. So in a rough order of magnitude, yes it does kind of! :cool:

asnow

Just received the Modi+, works great!

Thanks again AdamG!

Top Bottom