• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Schiit Gadget Music Tuning Box

OP
watchnerd

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
"Now, as I have always maintained, I like gear to be as faithful to the signal as it can be, then, I can tweek it the way I want, so for example, playing my SET amp, that gives me a more engaging sound, a nicer color, and when I want that sound, I turn to it, no problems.

You realize that's a paradox, right?

One can either be as faithful to the original as possible, or it can be flavored to individual tastes. But it can't be both.

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You realize that's a paradox, right?

One can either be as faithful to the original as possible, or it can be flavored to individual tastes. But it can't be both.

So, for clarification, I want gear as faithful to the original signal as possible, so when I make a change to it, by whatever means, then my change is faithfully reproduced. I do want to hear my change in full fidelity! For example, if I choose to use the carver sonic hologram generator, I want to hear its full effect.

OP
watchnerd

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
So, for clarification, I want gear as faithful to the original signal as possible, so when I make a change to it, by whatever means, then my change is faithfully reproduced. I do want to hear my change in full fidelity! For example, if I choose to use the carver sonic hologram generator, I want to hear its full effect.

Got it, now I get it.

Dismayed

Why stop there? Why not write and create your own music?

The only thing stopping me is a complete and total lack of talent.

Top Bottom