• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Schiit Fulla E DAC & Amp Review

Rate this DAC & HP Amp

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 29 16.6%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 91 52.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters

spatialjam

Hi, I wanted to ask about the sample rate bug issue and whether it was something that was audible? I just got a Fulla E and I’m experiencing audio crackling that seems to get worse when my PC is under heavy load. This was not a problem when I plugged my headphones directly into the motherboard audio.

Jimster480

Major Contributor
Hi, I wanted to ask about the sample rate bug issue and whether it was something that was audible? I just got a Fulla E and I’m experiencing audio crackling that seems to get worse when my PC is under heavy load. This was not a problem when I plugged my headphones directly into the motherboard audio.
Welcome to a company that has never fixed their problems for the last 6-7 years. best thing you can do is NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS.
If people stop buying their "schiit" then they will have to fix it. Until then they will continue to scam.

Top Bottom