• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Scary Horrific Mystery's Old Time Radio Shows All Night - YouTube

OP
S

stalepie2

Major Contributor
I picked up Chinese food the other week at our Golden Buddha place and I didn't wear a mask and nobody said anything. I even sat next to one of the employees who was on break or something. Well like more than one seat away. And I pay with cash. Dirty cash. I like exchanging germs. I'm already getting nostalgic about exchanging germs on a casual basis. Whatever happened to that? Anyway the Chinese people at our Golden Buddha mostly seem to be Hispanic.

When I was a kid I used to wonder about how old the coins I had that I collected. I had some really old ones. I think I had a really bad Roman coin. Bad condition, I mean. But mostly like 1890s stuff, Morgan Dollars and Peace Dollars (who ever though the Morgan dollar woman was hot? I had my eyes on that Peace Dollar girl! wow, what a nymph! OK maybe not a nymph. I forget the word. Waif? I don't know), Anyway I'd think about the germs, maybe on the coins. How long do germs last? What if there's some really old germs on them? Kind of neat to think about even if they're inactive (dead).

OP
S

stalepie2

Major Contributor
Remember that scene at the end of A.I.?

The robot says no information is ever deleted, even if it's your most embarrassing posts.

Top Bottom