• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

scam alert: MF V-PSU II (user kelvin12)

odarg64

I've received two (edit: now three) obvious scam conversation messages about this listing from new ASR members providing contact information (email addresses or telephone numbers) for potential V-PSU II sellers. It's funny how they pick items that are known to be fairly rare in the used marketplace. I guess they need to work on their scam artristy.

At any rate, I'm no longer in the market for this item.

FYI. Be careful.
th-790632516.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
O

odarg64

Two scam attempts today (8/23) and one several days ago. Be wary of user kelvin12 who referenced a previous scam attempt that took place before becoming an ASR user on 8/20.

Edit: user kelvin12 is no longer with us.
Thanks moderators!

Last edited:

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Two scam attempts today (8/23) and one several days ago. Be wary of user kelvin12 who referenced a previous scam attempt that took place before becoming an ASR user on 8/20.

Edit: user kelvin12 is no longer with us.
Thanks moderators!
The subject account has been removed. Thanks to @odarg64 for bringing this to our attention. In the end the Shipping costs to/from Nigeria would have been a deal breaker anyway. ;)

BlackTalon

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The subject account has been removed. Thanks to @odarg64 for bringing this to our attention. In the end the Shipping costs to/from Nigeria would have been a deal breaker anyway. ;)
Pretty sure the Prince would have covered the shipping costs...

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Top Bottom