• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
boXem

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Looks like SVS SB3000, same as I have.
Indeed. We have a quite nice demo with Aykoz, but the presence of the sub seem to be a deterrent for some who leave the room as soon as they see it :rolleyes:. Lucky us, they don't see the PC with MOTU Ultralite MK5 hidden behind the rollups :p

groovybassist

Forum Donor
I decided I wanted to try a Purifi amp and chose the Arthur 4215/E2. I felt the mix of quality build, features and casework represented a pretty good value proposition. Interaction with Fred was clear and helpful as well. Just waiting for it to clear US customs, so it can be delivered this week.

CMB

When the BoXem amp earns its place at the stand next door…
Minimaliste setup coupled with a Madison streamer/dac from Wattson Audio and a pair of speakers.
55F2D71A-5C4B-4AFE-9B11-A5EA16ABC880.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
boXem

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Really nice! I just had a look on the specs of the Kirana loudpseakers. Pretty impressive! What is their price?
Not just the specs, they sound very good too! I believe it is around 4 k a pair. Best is to contact Aykoz directly (in French) since they do a lot of customisation.

OP
boXem

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company

New product will be demonstrated.

ubiq

Forum Donor
Hi Fred
Any announcement regarding the new device ?

Top Bottom