• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Say hello at 120m(393ft) hight (Seoul in Republic of korea)

Celty

My family's only experience in Korea was my grandfather, during the Korean War. He was a Marine fighter pilot, and wound up having a low altitude flame out (early jets were not great). He was in North Korea, in the mountains during winter, but managed to pancake in beside a river. Broke his back in three places, and damn near froze to death strapped outside the rescue chopper. Ruined his golf swing.

Julf

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Keep a finger in the dike!

Lot of people don't realize that most of those cute windmills aren't mills, but pumps.

OP
STUDIO51

STUDIO51

Korean food can be super spicy though. And include such things as tripe which Americans detest. I have eaten tripe but even I couldn't handle the smell in a Korean dish I ordered once.

Definitely Korean is crazy about spicy taste. Try searching for buldak bokkeum myun It is not something humans can eat.

If you are visiting Korea, have some kind of meat with beer. It is not very irritating and tastes good.
I recommend pork belly(samgyeopsal) , Korean chicken, bulgogi and ribs.

Top Bottom