• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PROFX5115

Hello. I bought Samsung EO-IA500, model similar to old Samsung tuned by AKG. Im not sure how similar sound is, but there also type-c variant EO-IC100. I found this graphic with frequency response for EO-IC100 at rtings.com. - https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-5/graph#14780/7903. I think EO-IA500 should have almost same frequency response as EO-IC100, but not sure. I need GraphicEQ for my EO-IA500, but i can't find it for my Equalizer APO. Can someone share it? Or create it for me with AutoEQ? I just don't know how to properly use it...

OP
P

PROFX5115

It's completely different model, not that type-c version. I've seen it before. I'm taking about IA500 AND IC100 they looks almost like old IG955, and i think both IA500 and IC100 could have same frequency response, but not IC500

Top Bottom