• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Serg57

Have a good day!
Does anyone know what the difference between v1.6 and v1.7 firmware is? Does it make sense to reflash?

Koo

My unit has started behaving weirdly. After it has been on for a week or two the audio starts randomly crackling a lot. Rebooting the device seems to fix it temporarily. Now I'm worried there is a constant regression in audio quality too, I'm almost sure I can hear it :rolleyes: It's a shame this unit only lasted under 3 years.

Megaken

My unit has started behaving weirdly. After it has been on for a week or two the audio starts randomly crackling a lot. Rebooting the device seems to fix it temporarily. Now I'm worried there is a constant regression in audio quality too, I'm almost sure I can hear it :rolleyes: It's a shame this unit only lasted under 3 years.
I'd try plugging it into a different outlet, maybe even with a different power cord. Are you on the latest firmware?

Top Bottom