• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

Veri

Master Contributor
All advice welcome. Maybe balanced input would be better; I've ordered some XLR interconnects, but from Ali Express so they will take a couple of weeks.
Yes you seem to have a grounding issue, XLR interconnects will hopefully eliminate it completely.

Davywhizz

Thanks Veri. Rather than take a chance on waiting for the XLRs, I returned the A20H to Amazon this morning. I've never had any hifi grounding issues anywhere in the house and the new amp was sharing a power strip with a DAC and streamer, both working silently for a long time. It's a pity, because I liked the sound.

Veri

Master Contributor
Thanks Veri. Rather than take a chance on waiting for the XLRs, I returned the A20H to Amazon this morning. I've never had any hifi grounding issues anywhere in the house and the new amp was sharing a power strip with a DAC and streamer, both working silently for a long time. It's a pity, because I liked the sound.
Bit of a pity. A20h is still my main amp :p it does all I expect of it and more, and at a great/unbeatable price.
I do use XLR inputs though..

Melichrone

I bought two SABAJ A20H for 90 euros each that i use with dongle DACS (Colorfly CDA M1P or Shanling UA4 / in 3.5=>RCA or 4.4=>XLR) and i'm very happy with them for listening my IEMs. I wonder if the SMSL D0400 will be an improvement ?

Top Bottom