• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

S.M.S.L. Sanskrit 10th MKII vs Monolith Liquid Spark DAC

S.M.S.L. Sanskrit 10th MKII or Monolith Liquid Spark DAC for He-400i 2016

• S.M.S.L. Sanskrit 10th MKII

• Monolith Liquid Spark DAC

Results are only viewable after voting.

rohilx

Hey guys, I am planning on buying a Monolith Liquid Spark Amp for my headphones, the Hifiman HE-400i 2016 model. I am also going to buy a dac. I was wondering if I should go with the sanskrit or the liquid spark as they are the same price with the same dac chip. I am inclined about the liquid spark dac as i would be able to have a stack, but I am open to other recommendations. I mainly listen to bass heavy music and quite enjoy rich mids. Keep in mind I have EQ'd my headphones based on amirm's recommendation. My budget is under $100 I would prefer to stay away from aliexpress and banggood if thats where your deals are from.

Thanks,
Rohilx

Edit: Picture of EQ-
1615341978375.png

Picture after smoothing (keep in mind this is not from my headphones)
1615342042427.png

Last edited:
OP
rohilx

rohilx

Keep in mind that I could get both for 79 dollars each, free shipping. So a topping l30/e30 stack would be better but is 110$ more

Top Bottom