• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RVAImaging.com

deltanine

Howdy!

I've dabbled in photography. Events, Weddings, Wildlife, Action, Landscape... At times its been a business...
most of the time a hobby.

You can check out my work at

www.rvaimaging.com

All of my editing goes down at my computer workstation... which is also my stereo... which is also my
television. Its a one stop shop office entertainment desk!

Tell me what you think!

Cheers,

-Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 66

Katji

Major Contributor
...Magura. I wasn't sure about the logo so I checked your website, confirmed that it's the same Magura I know - or knew. (Photo of a Husqvarna and 'motorcycles' listed.)
The closest I get to it nowadays is reading the subject line of ADVRider emails......mentions of electric and noise levels and so on. :confused: ...It sounds like beginning of the end.

OP
deltanine

deltanine

...Magura. I wasn't sure about the logo so I checked your website, confirmed that it's the same Magura I know - or knew. (Photo of a Husqvarna and 'motorcycles' listed.)
The closest I get to it nowadays is reading the subject line of ADVRider emails......mentions of electric and noise levels and so on. :confused: ...It sounds like beginning of the end.
Hey Katji!

Yes Magura brakes rock! I've been into motorcycles before but I'm currently running Magura brakes on my mountain bike. Nice clampers!

Top Bottom