• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RPi 4b DAC HAT recommendation

forty5cal1911

Looking for a recommendation on a quality DAC HAT for a Pi4b.

I was hoping to do the Allo Boss2 as Max2Play still had a few in stock w the Acrylic case but have since sold out. I am needing a HAT as I am running moOde with Camilla DSP to apply my FIR filters.

kchap

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Looking for a recommendation on a quality DAC HAT for a Pi4b.

I was hoping to do the Allo Boss2 as Max2Play still had a few in stock w the Acrylic case but have since sold out. I am needing a HAT as I am running moOde with Camilla DSP to apply my FIR filters.
I have a couple of 4Bs, all with USB. I think USB DACs are the way to go. You can still use Camilla DSP.

OP
F

forty5cal1911

I have a couple of 4Bs, all with USB. I think USB DACs are the way to go. You can still use Camilla DSP.
Thanks for your response. I began evaluating this route earlier today and I feel like this is actually the way I’m going to go.

Top Bottom