• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Roon end point question

Bernard23

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I've got Roon installed on a pc that I use for a desktop headphone system. I'm thinking of adding a Roon ready amp to my system in my lounge, how do I configure and operate Roon to be able to use the inbuilt DSP, and 8s it possible to change the DSP settings remotely, or can they only be fine on the Core?

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've got Roon installed on a pc that I use for a desktop headphone system. I'm thinking of adding a Roon ready amp to my system in my lounge, how do I configure and operate Roon to be able to use the inbuilt DSP, and 8s it possible to change the DSP settings remotely, or can they only be fine on the Core?
What does the manual say?

mrbungle

You just add a new DSP preset and select it when playing at that endpoint. It will remember and keep it selected until you change it.

Top Bottom