• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Roon - 10 Things You Don't Know

ctbarker32

I have been using Roon for several years and have a lifetime subscription.

When I meet fellow Audiophiles, I often ask whether they have tried various features in Roon. To my surprise, most have never used all the splendid features included with Roon. I am not sure why this is the case but it may be related to “discoverability” but there could be other factors.

For a while now I have been contemplating making a YouTube video that reveals some of these features that many seem to miss.

With today’s announcement about the next version of Roon, I am just in time with my video. Undoubtedly, I will have to follow up with another video once version 1.8 is released.

My video is my contribution to the Roon community. I am sure many of the experts here will know most of the things I talk about, but you may pick up a tip or two.

Last edited:

ctakim

Forum Donor
Thanks Chris! I found your video before you posted this here and I found it to be informative as I am a relative newcomer to Roon.

Top Bottom