• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Robots that dance better than me? Sad to say, yes!

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I think if I was on the dance floor and one of these things started jiving I would lose my marbles. :D Not to mention being lost or injured and one of these things comes to the rescue.

Katji

Major Contributor
I think if I was on the dance floor and one of these things started jiving I would lose my marbles. :D Not to mention being lost or injured and one of these things comes to the rescue.
:) They got a hell long way to go before they would be acceptable for Bollywood.

Katji

Major Contributor
...o_O xxxx me, the yellow dog one just came on.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Katji

Major Contributor
[LOL] Now that's "thinking outside the box"!

If it could handle the unboxing, carrying, connecting, you could have it in an outbuilding and just leave the boxes at the door and ring the doorbell. Teaching it to generate the forum posts would be relatively simple.

Katji

Major Contributor
I remember like it was yesterday where it was said that a dog was smarter than any robot because it could walk and robot could not. Now here we are. Remarkable progress.
Robot AI is progressing, improving, but it seems that human intelligence is not. Maybe human dancing is improving.

Top Bottom