• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RME Babyface pro: standalone mode

tom.nottebaert

hey,
I wish to use the Babyface pro as a live mixer in standalone mode (no MAC, PC or IPAD connected). Input 1 and 2 each have a microphone connected. I have 2 active speakers for the audience. An active speaker is therefore connected to both XLR outs.
Now I notice that only input 1 can be heard from one speaker and input 2 from the other speaker. I expected to be able to hear both microphones in each speaker.
Am I doing something wrong or do I need to activate something? I can currently only solve this by first running Totalmix FX via Ipad or MAC, then disconnecting the USB and then it will work in standalone mode, as long as I don't disconnect the power to the Babyface pro.
Isn't there a way to get an identical mix from both speakers directly in standalone mode?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions,
Tom

paudio

RME support has a very good reputation. Maybe try reaching out

Top Bottom