• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RME ADI-2 Pro FS R vs. MOTU M2

memopro

Hello!
If it is a problem that I am writing in this topic, I apologize.
I just bought the MOTU M2 interface.
I tested it, it performs very well.
The problem is that it cracks, pops, clicks every 10 seconds while listening to music through the browser (YouTube, soundcloud), Winamp, Audacity while it is set to 44.1khz 1024 samples (max buffer size), on another buffer size (512, 256 and others) does not make a problem.
Windows Sound Control Panel is set to 24bit 44.1khz.
My computer has windows 10, i have a laptop with windows 7, and there is the same problem.
At Ableton Live does not have this problem.
I tried with the old drivers, nothing changed.
I tried option "use low latency" - nothing.
I updated BIOS - nothing. I updated Firmware - nothing.
From here I did everything https://motu.com/techsupport/technote... I tried with another USB cable - nothing.
Has anyone had a similar problem.
Please help.

I made a Video

Last edited:

memopro

Hello!
If it is a problem that I am writing in this topic, I apologize.
I just bought the MOTU M2 interface.
I tested it, it performs very well.
The problem is that it cracks, pops, clicks every 10 seconds while listening to music through the browser (YouTube, soundcloud), Winamp, Audacity while it is set to 44.1khz 1024 samples (max buffer size), on another buffer size (512, 256 and others) does not make a problem.
Windows Sound Control Panel is set to 24bit 44.1khz.
My computer has windows 10, i have a laptop with windows 7, and there is the same problem.
At Ableton Live does not have this problem.
I tried with the old drivers, nothing changed.
I tried option "use low latency" - nothing.
I updated BIOS - nothing. I updated Firmware - nothing.
From here I did everything https://motu.com/techsupport/technote... I tried with another USB cable - nothing.
Has anyone had a similar problem.
Please help.

I made a Video
With the new drivers the problem is fixed!!

Top Bottom