• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RMAF 2021 - No JBL or Focal? Smaller this Year?

MarcT

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
My son got married at Rocky Mountain National Park September 2019 so we went early and hit the show Friday.
We did some sightseeing and hit the Red Rocks Amphitheater with Mark Knopfler concert later in the next week.

It was a fun trip. Was looking forward to doing it again as my birthday was the weekend of the delayed “2021” RMAF

Guess I’ll have to find another one to get to.

Chris
I wonder if that was the wedding we drove by. We went up to Estes Park and RMNP on Sunday afternoon after the show closed. I forget where we were in the park, but there was a wedding party off to the side of the road. It seems like it was on Fall River Road(US Hwy 34) and the weather wasn't the greatest for an outdoor wedding. I also hit RMNP in 2018 after the show, so I'm not sure which year that was when we saw the wedding.

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wonder if that was the wedding we drove by. We went up to Estes Park and RMNP on Sunday afternoon after the show closed. I forget where we were in the park, but there was a wedding party off to the side of the road. It seems like it was on Fall River Road(US Hwy 34) and the weather wasn't the greatest for an outdoor wedding. I also hit RMNP in 2018 after the show, so I'm not sure which year that was when we saw the wedding.
That was it!
it started raining at the end but they made it all the way and we rushed out to the cars.
The reception was in town at a local hotel.
Chris
7605D41C-C091-411B-9E9F-A71536AB29BD.jpeg

OP
stevenswall

stevenswall

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
That would be fun. Have a mono auditioning room. I have a Genelec 8331 and 8351B I'd love to compare to a Neumann, Revel, etc. and then see if we cut off the bass at 100hz what would win.

Top Bottom