• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RMAF 2016: Audioengine Powered Speakers

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A6622.jpg

093A6627.jpg
093A6626.jpg
093A6628.jpg
093A6623.jpg
093A6624.jpg

I listened to the little HD3 speakers on the black table. Retail for $399. Don't get very loud but they have limited the volume where even at the end of the dial it doesn't get distorted.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So I went to their suite at 3:25, i.e. 35 minutes before closing. I open the door and I see they are busy packing boxes!!! What the heck? They paid for the suite and the show. Why not make full use of it until the show closes? Are booth people that uninterested in marketing their product?

Thinking they may still do a demo for me as some of the gear was still on tables, I said, "ah, you are closing?" And one of the guys mimics my tone of voice and repeats "yes we are closing." Instead of apologizing for shutting down early they made it sound like it was my problem showing up more than half hour before the show closes.

Talk about leaving a bad taste in one's mouth. :(

So sorry, no report on HD6.

Top Bottom