• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RIP- Rick Craig of Selah Audio...

swampbrain

Kind and patient man in my dealings with him.
I have one of his later designs and now I'm thinking of having a professional cabinet maker do "the box". I'd like them to look as good as I'm sure they will sound.

R. I. P. Rick and thank you.

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Apparently Rick’s passing is the end for Selah Audio.

The website says it will close on November 10. :(

EDIT: PS, if you are a Selah customer and need some support, am willing to help. PM me here or email to [email protected]

Last edited:

jkasch

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Apparently Rick’s passing is the end for Selah Audio.

The website says it will close on November 10. :(
Sad. I was hopeful that Rick had a family member or colleague that might carry on.

Geno12

Rick was such a kind, knowledgeable guy, he was a ICON in the DYI, he designed a couple of speakers for me and he was in the mist of another design. So so sad! He will be missed!
RIP brother

milosz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
He helped me design a few 2-ways. I learned a lot from him. Very generous with his help. His death came as a shock.

His generosity in life should serve as an example to all of us, as his sudden passing from this mortal coil should serve to remind us that life is short.

umr

I am sorry to hear Rick has passed. He was a very nice and knowledgeable guy. He will be missed.

I had the chance to meet him on a job where I was helping a client setup his sound system. I liked his Alexandrite line array speakers the best of any that I have heard in a home.

I only found out because I was going to recommend him to a friend and discovered his website was offline.

Top Bottom