• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TheOhGee

Edit/addendum to my last post, Greg: I realised I had an iPad with 3.5mm input in my armoury that can run HouseCurve with the iMM-6 plugged in directly and just WOW, it's a super nice app. Plain to see how much care and thought has gone into it and needless to say, perfect for my needs of measuring tweeter, woofer and combined units! Thanks heaps.

DrSpan

Thanks! Check out https://housecurve.com/tuning. It'll give you an idea of what the app does and how you can apply it to your kitchen. I was inspired to make the app after trying to tune my own kitchen by ear :)
Hi there.

So i started experimenting and wanted to ask for your perspective. I tested a „panel“ behind me on the wall.
However i am still trying to „calibrate „ my sight and interpretation of what i see so i get a better feeling about what is happening.

When you see these two measurements . What do you think? What happened ?

The upper one is Before and the Lower one after placing the panel

Attachments

• Before After 2.png
    Before After 2.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom