• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

REW Help - how to measure with EQ applied?

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
lol that's a long time back, since then I found it's the windows 11 setting blocking the APO from being effective, now it's up and running amazingly
Wich config?
I want to see the result from REW but i can't using W11 + REW + APO :/

I can use the APO+REW, just not see the post results :/ APO is doing nothing while rew is using

YSC

Major Contributor
Wich config?
I want to see the result from REW but i can't using W11 + REW + APO :/

I can use the APO+REW, just not see the post results :/ APO is doing nothing while rew is using
if it's running without but with rew it stops, I think you need to use non-asio driver for rew and use the java or something?

for my case it's the "sound enhancement" in win 11 being disabled so it won't do anything in reality to the output at first

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
if it's running without but with rew it stops, I think you need to use non-asio driver for rew and use the java or something?

for my case it's the "sound enhancement" in win 11 being disabled so it won't do anything in reality to the output at first
it doesn't stop, it just not do anything to the rew, i can put the pre-amp at -30dB and REW completely ignore that, works in everything but rew...

i can't Re-measure the results, only apply them

Damian.DJ

what if you apply eq to the sweep file and then play it in REW would that count?

Top Bottom