• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review wuzhi zk-1002 (mostly subjektiv)

Bogibig

Hello, I removed the capacitors C41 and C42 - high frequencies are clearer. :cool:
I have a question if anyone tried to remove the C37 and C39 capacitors and not add others.
I understand that capacitors are responsible for filtering high and low frequencies at the input, which cuts the characteristics.
Teraz zobaczyłem że jak usuniemy C37 i C39 to będzie przerwa w układzie.
Każdy radzi co innego, jedni dają 100 nF inni 2,2 nF. Co polecacie?

ogonex

Teraz będziesz C37, że jak usuniemy i C39 będzie przerwa w układzie.
Każdy radzi sobie innego, jedni dają 100 nF inni 2,2 nF. Co polecacie?
1 uf/35v X7R. 470 nf/35v will be ok too

Arutha

Hi guys,

I bought two of these ZK-1002 boards, both of their Bluetooth is defective, blue indicator light blinking constantly, can i do anything to fix these?

mootzeroni

I got Zk-502c and wondering will it make a difference in sound if I do this mod? Or is it only for Zk-1002?
Hi- I have the ZK-502c and it has the same capacitor layout around the input jack. I flipped up one side of each of those two caps with a soldering pencil and it sounds more airy and nicer. The soldering took me about 10 seconds so I had a pretty good quick before-after and it's definitely less muffled, akin to the bluetooth now.

Does anyone know if this "50watt" version would be any easier on batteries with equal decibels on small bookshelf speakers? I need to really maximize battery life (street performing-busking).

Last edited:

stoppage

I was intersted in this thing just out of curiosity. Had a 24v/3amp powersupply useless hanging around. So 17€? Why not?
Ok order at amazon.de 2 days later arrived.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B086R..._1?ie=UTF8&psc=1#immersive-view_1595664120952

Nice little package. Screwed it together, nice even one more screw than needet.
Ok lets test two tpa3116 in bridge mode.
Blue tooth works flawles with androide and win10 realy fast connection without distourbing voices. Even at full gain no noise. Power for this little thing even with only 24v/3amp is realy not bad. So estimated clean 2*20w at 4ohms makes it easy.
So you could say nice product for the money? NO! There is the aux-in and this is horrible. Highs are gone! I found this on inet
http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-331-3-24.html#1152

I cant measure but the measurements fit well to what i can hear.

So overall it is a nice unit if you dont need the aux-in. If you need aux-in i would not recommend, at least not if you cant eq the source.
Fosi Audio also has one of these amps

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001632920494.html

Has anybody any information on how it might compare?

I have the original, not bad sound
I was intersted in this thing just out of curiosity. Had a 24v/3amp powersupply useless hanging around. So 17€? Why not?
Ok order at amazon.de 2 days later arrived.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B086R..._1?ie=UTF8&psc=1#immersive-view_1595664120952

Nice little package. Screwed it together, nice even one more screw than needet.
Ok lets test two tpa3116 in bridge mode.
Blue tooth works flawles with androide and win10 realy fast connection without distourbing voices. Even at full gain no noise. Power for this little thing even with only 24v/3amp is realy not bad. So estimated clean 2*20w at 4ohms makes it easy.
So you could say nice product for the money? NO! There is the aux-in and this is horrible. Highs are gone! I found this on inet
http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-331-3-24.html#1152

I cant measure but the measurements fit well to what i can hear.

So overall it is a nice unit if you dont need the aux-in. If you need aux-in i would not recommend, at least not if you cant eq the source.

OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Fosi Audio also has one of these amps

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001632920494.html

Has anybody any information on how it might compare?

I have the original, not bad sound

Looks like the zk-1002t. If its realy the same i dont know. But at least it looks 100% the same. If so its not bad and dont has that aux problem. The only thing changed from the look is the name from whuzi to fosi. Even the type name is still zk-1002t.

Pavlo

Please tell me, I bought another model of Wuzhi zk-1002, what capacitors should be removed here (instead of C41 and C42) to get more high frequencies?

Attachments

• 2023-05-21 12.58.50.jpg
    2023-05-21 12.58.50.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 73

jeppecohrt

hello can i bypass the bluetooth seems like anyone can log into bluetooth.. i need to use the amp zk 1002t for a museums instelation and i don't waht ramdompeople to lóg in and hijack my line input ?

can advice is welcome .. even i have to modify the board

thanks

Pavlo

Здравствуйте, могу ли я обойти bluetooth? Кажется, что любой может войти в Bluetooth.

может советоваться .. даже я должен изменить пульпу

Спасибо
Если вы не используете Bluetooth, подключите антенный вход к земле.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2023-05-29 в 11.16.10.png
    Снимок экрана 2023-05-29 в 11.16.10.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 101

Skezza

Several years on but still using mine as my main practice amplifier after the mod. I suspect they've discontinued this model now though.

Top Bottom