• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review thread discussion and moderation ( please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hi all,

Just a quick heads up regarding the discussion that come after amirs reviews. They should be focused on the data , inquiries about understanding the measurements , requests for additional testing , peer review type engagements, consumer concerns and obviously learning in a fun friendly atmosphere.

Some drift is fine and I will always encourage you to enjoy yourselves but please read the opening pages and craft your contributions in kind. To this end I will be moderating these threads more strictly to make sure this happens. Please feel free to start a new thread if you want to take a topic way off script , it’s much easier for us all if members do that rather than relying on me to read hundreds of pages and start moving 10, 20 or more posts out and create new titles and such.

Failure to adhere to these requirements will result in posts being moved out to relevant areas or deleted and ultimately reply bans but I’m sure we can avoid all that.

Let’s all try and keep these threads as a great resource for readers . Any worries or feedback regarding this message can be directed to me over our conversation sysytem.

Thank you.

Regards

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom