• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review Request E1DA Powerdac 2.1

Bernd

Forum Donor
Hello Amir, if possible I would like to have a review on the E1DA Powerdac. I think this 80$ DAC/ESP/Headphone is a unique proposition in the head-fi market. The only thing coming close in functionality are RMI ADI DACs which are at least 10 x as expensive. I have both: the RMI ADI 2 FS sounds better to my ears but the value proposition E1DA Powerdac 2.1 is unbeatable according to. I would send it to you for testing but for the shipment cost, I could buy a second one - I live in Europe. TNX in advance. Keep the good work up. Bernd

Ata

Forum Donor
I am wondering the same, given @IVX is on this forum it should not be a problem to obtain a sample for review.

I find the built-in PEQ and the HPA section (or lack thereof) the biggest points of interest.

GaryH

Major Contributor
The only thing coming close in functionality are RMI ADI DACs which are at least 10 x as expensive.
The Qudelix 5K has a 10-band parametric equalizer to the PowerDAC's 7 and the ADI's 5, plus the bonus of optional playback over LDAC Bluetooth.

OP
B

Bernd

Forum Donor
The Qudelix 5K has a 10-band parametric equalizer to the PowerDAC's 7 and the ADI's 5, plus the bonus of optional playback over LDAC Bluetooth.
Indeed. I forgot to mention this model - that makes it 3 standing out in an otherwise very crowded market

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It seems to be a very good device, definitely catered to the mobile crowd of users but I can see it being a good DAC for a laptop.

Top Bottom