• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review Questions for Flagship Processors: Trinnov, Storm, JBL, Lyngdorf, Datasat

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Every morning I first go to reviews to check if there are new AVR/AVP reviews but it's always yet another dongle or headphones... Should I read between the lines that AVP units had "issues" or are they still in the review line waiting for their turn? @amirm
There are more coming. They have been sent by manufacturers so the review cycle is far slower.

OP
Spocko

Spocko

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are more coming. They have been sent by manufacturers so the review cycle is far slower.
Without revealing anything more than "I'm pretty excited to see what's coming up in the next month or two," your patience will be rewarded.

peng

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Send me an AP and accessories needed, and I'll do some for you, no charge for the first 2 and will sign NDA, and/or non competing etc etc....:D:D

ac3dtsthx

2 and 1/2 months have passed. Still waiting for the Trinnov A16 review every morning. Do not care much for dongles and headphones reviews.

dualazmak

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
Spocko

Spocko

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As I expected! I wonder what it will take for Trinnov to push their next generation DAC board into "blue"? Not like it's necessary but I'm sure their obsessive compulsive engineers are now losing sleep that they could be the first processor/AVR to enter blue level performance.

Top Bottom