• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

rebbiputzmaker

Major Contributor
I read it but it doesn't look like it pertaining to my sleep question. Plus I don't have any DSD materials and don't plan to acquire any.
I thought you was asking in general about bugs, you mentioned pops etc. It would be good to check this as this might be an issue for some.

drewfIr

No game, different seller, different price. Wait until the manufacture store has them in stock.

Just because it is a different seller, it does not mean Amazon did not play
their pricing games. In seems like one can get them directly from the
Khadas store at the moment. They might have sold out, but still have it
available for purchase though.

https://www.khadas.com/product-page/tone-board

rebbiputzmaker

Major Contributor
Just because it is a different seller, it does not mean Amazon did not play
their pricing games. In seems like one can get them directly from the
Khadas store at the moment. They might have sold out, but still have it
available for purchase though.

https://www.khadas.com/product-page/tone-board
Looks like they are taking pre orders as they are out of stock.

Ben1987

Audio Company
You're right! I've tried all different firmware versions, and the problem is still there, even the factory installed firmware. When playing back DSD the channels are reversed. Wonder if @Ben1987 can shed some light on the issue?
https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/ToneBoard/
TB-1223.png

Khadas_Tone_Board_dfu_1223_Upgrade_Notes
1、Solve DSD reverse problem and fixed other bugs.

D

Deleted member 2944

Yeah, it's not there now. They must have pulled back the 1223 firmware upgrade.

Silou

I just upgraded my Tone Board with the 1207 and 1223 firmware. It works quite well but I can not choose samplerates higher than 192khz anymore. I was able to choose 384khz before I updated but there were some cracks when I was playing music.

Ben1987

Audio Company
It works quite well but I can not choose samplerates higher than 192khz anymore. I was able to choose 384khz before I updated but there were some cracks when I was playing music
Can't play or play unnormal?
Have you restored the driver that played before?
I do the test can play normal, check your driver again.
384.png

Ben1987

Audio Company
Ben1987, what player you are using?
TuneBrowser:) https://tunebrowser.tikisoft.net/
【TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use). 】

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Ben1987, what player you are using?
Foobar2000 with the columns interface looks a lot like TuneBrowser and it's in English.

juzio

TuneBrowser:)https://tunebrowser.tikisoft.net/
【TuneBrowser is the software that manages a large number of music tune files on the disk. TuneBrowser is supporting native playback of high resolution (Hi-Res) PCM and DSD sources by ASIO and WASAPI. TuneBrowser can be used permanently as free software (Free Edition). Free Edition can manage up to 500 music tunes. Besides Free Edition, there is Full Edition. Full Edition has no limitation of management (There are restrictions depends on PC resources, such as CPU or memory capacity). There is no other difference between Editions like functional restriction or period restriction. If you want to use as native DSD or Hi-Res Player simply, you can use it as free software continuously. To get Full Edition License, please check the "About" dialog box of the TuneBrowser. The English version is translated from Japanese. Almost (and important) user interface elements including parameter explanations are translated to English. Sorry, but help file contents are Japanese only (Maybe, help file contents is not important for normal use). 】

Thanks

Top Bottom