• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of Violectric HPA V281 HP Amp

Music1969

Major Contributor
I believe the remote plus stepped attenuator is an add on item and this particular unit did have it.

Ah yes, I see it now on the website as an option (just mentions relay):

1588297111191.png

Feljor

Que tal medira esta versión?

Attachments

• -253062641-25736832.jpg
    -253062641-25736832.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 442

fdg

Audio Company
This is a clone fake version of Violectric HPA V281.
Those Chines guys have stolen not only V281, but also V181, V200 and V800.
Fortunately - as V281 was released when some fakes had already been in the market - we designed-in some hidden traps.
So, V281 will perform worse compared to the real thing!

Jimster480

Major Contributor
This is a clone fake version of Violectric HPA V281.
Those Chines guys have stolen not only V281, but also V181, V200 and V800.
Fortunately - as V281 was released when some fakes had already been in the market - we designed-in some hidden traps.
So, V281 will perform worse compared to the real thing!
How can the fakes be spotted?

fdg

Audio Company
By simply comparing them with the real thing. The clones show a poor quality on the front panel. Also they are not named Violectric but Accurate Audio. Further, the name of all Violectric items begin with V.
There are lots of threads with pictures on www.headfi.org

Jimster480

Major Contributor
By simply comparing them with the real thing. The clones show a poor quality on the front panel. Also they are not named Violectric but Accurate Audio. Further, the name of all Violectric items begin with V.
There are lots of threads with pictures on www.headfi.org
You have any examples of fake vs real? Because just "compare them" is pretty broad. I try to also stay off of scamsites like headfi. That site cannot be trusted, it is run by clowns who are knee deep in mfg money.

Veri

Master Contributor
You have any examples of fake vs real? Because just "compare them" is pretty broad. I try to also stay off of scamsites like headfi. That site cannot be trusted, it is run by clowns who are knee deep in mfg money.
dfg responded to Feljor's picture above.

dpippel

Did you look at the image posted by Feljor above? It's pretty easy to see that the amp is NOT a Violectric product. What more do you need?

Nango

Major Contributor
Did you look at the image posted by Feljor above? It's pretty easy to see that the amp is NOT a Violectric product. What more do you need?
"It's pretty easy to see ....", Obviously not for everyone, the fake letters couldn't be bigger!!!

Top Bottom