• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of SMSL M10 DAC & Amp

confucius_zero

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Dodogama

Sorry for the super late reply and questions. I did some search on the forum but got little overwhelmed by the information.

I am currently a smsl M8 owner with a gen 2 beyer t1. This looks like a weird combination but turns out to be ok for a daily driver. Now my M8 broke down and I found out that the M10 was sub 500 dollars on amazon. I was wondering for 450 bucks if the M10 was a decent choice for a replacement of my M8 and if there are other good choices for the similar price range.

I searched for quite some time on the forum but most recommendations are out of my budget range like schiit Valhalla with another good decoder and some over 1k options. (Burnt a lot of cash on a musical instrument recently. playing music is usually fun than listening to music lol) t1 gen3 is out so spending a lot of money to drive a 600 ohm monster is probably not worth it as well.

Not trying to deliberately bump old thread here but I figured maybe I should not open a new thread. Feel free to delete this question if I violate any bylaws and thank you for your input.

Top Bottom