• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of LOXJIE d20 DAC and Headphone Amp

Jimster480

Major Contributor
SMSL = Sabaj or not?
SMSL = Loxjie or not?

I think this is something that needs to be disclosed.

confucius_zero

Addicted to Fun and Learning
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Jimster480

Major Contributor
Let's not put her on the spot please. We need her around for technical matters. :)
I don't think its that complex of a question. Especially if you are testing things that are "new" and "upcoming" and she was here to talk about how VMV is the "high end brand" of SMSL.
So if she can answer a similar question, it shouldn't be too much trouble :)

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
CES 2019 is this week in Vegas. Every active CE pro I know is nutso busy right now. So patience is in order on correspondence with them.

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
......SMSL = Loxjie or not?
I messaged SMSL-Mandy on this and she replied that Loxjie is manufactured by Dongguan San Tai co., not SMSL.

There appears to be similar distribution in the U.S. but not the same design/manufacture.

graz_lag

Major Contributor
... I messaged SMSL-Mandy on this and she replied that Loxjie is manufactured by Dongguan San Tai co., not SMSL ...

Maybe ...
Anyhow, SMSL (Shenzhen ShuangMuSanLin Electronic Co., Ltd.) are the current owners of the following trademarks :
S.M.S.L.
Loxjie

Kakleta

I need your advice. Tell me please, I bought a Loxjie D20 on Amazon, it says that it is for 110v, but 115-230 is indicated on your transformer itself. Tell me if it can be connected to a 220V European network? Thanks

mahirzukic2

I need your advice. Tell me please, I bought a Loxjie D20 on Amazon, it says that it is for 110v, but 115-230 is indicated on your transformer itself. Tell me if it can be connected to a 220V European network? Thanks
Usually all electronics operate at 12V DC nominal voltage, some might at 3V or 5V though. All those transformers (whichever you get) do pretty much the same thing, convert the 110 - 240V AC into 12V DC.
Being 115-230 a spec range indicated on the transformer itself, it will be pretty fine for the European electrical networks given you have the appropriate plug. If not, you could get the appropriate plug, cut the provided one from the cable, and hook the cables to the EU plug.
This is an easy thing to do.

Kakleta

Usually all electronics operate at 12V DC nominal voltage, some might at 3V or 5V though. All those transformers (whichever you get) do pretty much the same thing, convert the 110 - 240V AC into 12V DC.
Being 115-230 a spec range indicated on the transformer itself, it will be pretty fine for the European electrical networks given you have the appropriate plug. If not, you could get the appropriate plug, cut the provided one from the cable, and hook the cables to the EU plug.
This is an easy thing to do.
which is truly belonged to ours. If yes, our this part is designed for 2 x 115V input. If you connect in series , you will have 230V +/- 10% for the European applications. If in parallel, it is for 115V for North America. Hope this will help. Regards, Edward
This support Thai Lin.

Kakleta

I don’t quite understand what needs to be done in this situation. I turned on, the device works, but the trance is buzzing quite loudly. I don’t know if this is normal

Top Bottom