• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of Gustard H20 Headphone Amp

Topher5

I still have my THX AAA 789! I should sell it but I want to keep it still lol

Jimster480

Major Contributor
That I can totally understand. I feel as if its the perfect Amp for me. I think its going to be endgame unless it breaks...

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like the aesthetic of the Gustard P26 and X26 preamp and DAC:

p26.jpg

x26.jpg

Gustard does not seem to have a website nor can I find any information about the company. Anyone know if they plan a headphone amp in a matching case? The H26 perhaps?

Martin

James. B. Lansing

Forum Donor
Dealer
I put one of these in one of my demo systems between an x-saber mqa DAC and Auralic mono blocks for pre-amp duty, testing along with several other headphone amps in a a/b test for a customer.
Wow I was surprised how good it sounded so naturally I checked on here for specs I was very surprised to see it didn't do so well

Veri

Master Contributor
I put one of these in one of my demo systems between an x-saber mqa DAC and Auralic mono blocks for pre-amp duty, testing along with several other headphone amps in a a/b test for a customer.
Wow I was surprised how good it sounded so naturally I checked on here for specs I was very surprised to see it didn't do so well
Balanced in balanced out its specs would be quite good though, just not extremely powerful. So if you're using it like that I wouldn't be put off by the 'bad' SE measurements here.

nerekan

Please tell me which gustard upgrade fuse is recommended for Gustard H20 Headphone Amp?
1,6A or 3,15A
ps for x26pro I use 3,15A

Top Bottom