• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel F206 Tower Speaker Review

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 90 28.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 208 66.7%

• Total voters

caioferrari

What is that supposed to mean?
An answer to this:

NOTE: Our company, Madrona Digital which is in the business of custom system integration is not in retail business but we are a dealer for Harman products including Revel. If I am not mistaken, the owner actually purchased this speaker from us. My measurements are standardized and no changes where made for testing of this speaker but feel free to read whatever level of bias you like in my subjective comments.”

fritobugger

An answer to this:

NOTE: Our company, Madrona Digital which is in the business of custom system integration is not in retail business but we are a dealer for Harman products including Revel. If I am not mistaken, the owner actually purchased this speaker from us. My measurements are standardized and no changes where made for testing of this speaker but feel free to read whatever level of bias you like in my subjective comments.”

We are all aware of this. This is a boilerplate statement at the beginning of all Revel, JBL, and other Harman product reviews. by Amir

caioferrari

We are all aware of this. This is a boilerplate statement at the beginning of all Revel, JBL, and other Harman product reviews. by Amir
I know it is.

And I said he could be as biased as he wants. The product is very good and measure well, so it deserves a bias. A good one.

Do you know what irony is?

fritobugger

I know it is.

And I said he could be as biased as he wants. The product is very good and measure well, so it deserves a bias. A good one.

Do you know what irony is?
yes, I also now know what a completely unnecessary waste of words looks like.

Top Bottom