• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel Customer Service?

clayshooter100

Good morning all,

Does anyone know a good number or email address for Harman parts? I'm trying to buy a new shipping box for a C208 center channel. Mine was damaged during shipping when I originally bought the speaker. Their customer service phone number times-out and says "we are having technical difficulties". I have submitted a couple emails but haven't heard anything back weeks later.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-David

OP
C

clayshooter100

Going at this another way, does anyone have a shipping box for a C208 they are willing to part with? I'd pay $50 plus the shipping to get it to me.

-David

Tonygeno

Forum Donor
Good morning all,

Does anyone know a good number or email address for Harman parts? I'm trying to buy a new shipping box for a C208 center channel. Mine was damaged during shipping when I originally bought the speaker. Their customer service phone number times-out and says "we are having technical difficulties". I have submitted a couple emails but haven't heard anything back weeks later.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-David
Customer service at its finest. Weird to say the least. I wish I could help.

OP
C

clayshooter100

Customer service at its finest. Weird to say the least. I wish I could help.
Yes, it is a bit disappointing. I've had similar experiences with Klipsch customer service. On the other hand, KEF and Arendal have been outstanding. It's amazing how much customer service varies from brand to brand.

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, it is a bit disappointing. I've had similar experiences with Klipsch customer service. On the other hand, KEF and Arendal have been outstanding. It's amazing how much customer service varies from brand to brand.
I'd suggest you go through your dealer. Direct end user interaction with a multi-national outfit like Samsung/Harmon is guaranteed to produce anxiety.

I've mentioned this before, but my interaction with dbx customer service (are they still Harman?) made me swear I'd never buy direct from Harman, again.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not the first time , we/I have heard of such. Hope they (Harman!! Yes! You!) are listening/reading; there is cause for concern. even if, from anecdotic accounts... I expected more from a brand that sells premium-priced wared wares.

Peace.

Top Bottom