• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel center speakers

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
M105s - three sets. Have you found any brackets you like better?
Will look through the ones on my list I was considering. I went with M16s instead. I ended up needing as much space as possible and the M16s work well. In a perfect world I would have liked to go with the M105s for surrounds But am happy with the M16s.
Edit: I meant S16 for wall mounted surrounds. M16 just took up too much space.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread since I am in the exact same situation: Happy with my L+R F206’s but looking to upgrade center from C205.

The C426be makes me salivate but I don’t want to spend that kind of money (about 5600 euro) if it’s not substantially better than what I have, or, for example, a used C208.

I am also concerned about how well the C426be would match my F206’s for timbre/sound character. In a couple of years I might also upgrade the 206’s to 228be’s, but it is unfortunately impossible right now. So any center upgrade right now must be an upgrade in conjunction with my 206’s.

Where I live, I have to drive about 8 hours for the roundtrip, to the closest dealer who has the C426be set up for a proper audition. So I want to make sure it’s not wasted time and gas money...

BTW I’m also considering a used Ultima Voice 2 as an option, which can be had for about 2500 euro. Or said used C208.

My gf can accept a white C426be on top of the media bench, but if I go for a black C208 or Voice2 then I would probably have to custom build some kind of wireframe covered with speaker fabric, to conceal the speaker. And custom build a new media bench around it, so it looks ok.

Room is a big, open plan living room with high ceiling. I have my setup ”across” the room, so that the distance to side walls is very far. Have 2 Rythmik 15 inch closed subs and want to cross over at 80 hz.

Any/all thoughts are welcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom