• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel C208 Review (Center Speaker)

GabrielPhoto

So I am curious...why is the Horizontal dispersion considered 80% even though areas around the middle and on the right side of the graph are clearly less?
Thanks!
1664675504887.png

Could a centre channel like this be converted into a "soundbar" I wonder without needing a big amp/receiver

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Could a centre channel like this be converted into a "soundbar" I wonder without needing a big amp/receiver
No. This is a center channel speaker that requires an amp;receiver and is designed to play just one channel.

Reactions: Pio

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This one is passive

Get a cheap receiver from Goodwill or somewhere.

blazen2150

How is it at disappearing? By that I mean, I hate center speakers that call attention to the enclosure instead of projecting the sound so my brain can anchor it to the screen better. The 365c is good at it. Others like the C2+ was terrible at it. Others were in the middle like the SVS Ultra and 600c
are you

Luis Gabriel Gerena?​

Top Bottom