• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Results as data

Tatteredmidnight

Having spent some time trying to read and compare various results between products, I find myself frequently frustrated with the limitations of graphs presents as pictures statically overlayed with whatever happens to be compared.

I was wondering if @amirm had any of the results as data. This would potentially allow for a dynamic result comparison similar to a site like this: https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common18650comparator.php

I'm sure there are more than a few of us users with the technical ability, and desire, to build the presentation layer if we had a set of data that we could work from.

Opinions are welcome.

PaulZH

When you have some patience,... I'm retiring October 1th and this could be a fun hobby project.
Anyhow it would already be good to have the pure data available (excel is OK).
Give me a sign if you need some help in publishing or curating.

OP
T

Tatteredmidnight

I've moved into platform engineering (SRE), and it's been a little while since I've put together a web app, but I wouldn't mind taking a crack at putting something together in my spare time.

@amirm, could you possibly supply some sample data for one test type (linearity, SMPTE, etc) for a POC? It can be garbage/anonymized data as long as there is reasonable deviation and cardinality. Failing that, I could probably generate a test set with a representative sample in the output format.

Top Bottom