• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Resolving Measurement Issues with SONCOZ SGD1 DAC

ad_fletch

Forum Donor
Do you know what they call a dissembler using circular reasoning to achieve their goals? - Charlatan.

Sorry couldn't help myself. I am sure somebody somewhere actually knows who this triple-threat celebrity is but I am drawing a blank; Google did not do much better. Clearly a founding member of the Baghdad Bob Society.
Hey, Tim Minchin is a talented artist and well respected in his native Australia (also Broadway and the West End).

Previous pages of this thread should be evidence enough against personal attacks.

Entropy

GoldenOne mentioned he would do the blind test anyway and would donate funds he would get from sponsors. I am quite certain he would absolutely fail that particular blind test. no surprise... no public blind test. He probably tried it and failed is my assumption but in that case he learned something which was my goal.
It has taken a while but It still may be on (read desc).

Top Bottom