• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Requested: Roksan Caspian M2

K man

Is there anyone in US who owns a Roksan Caspian M2 power amp and would be willing to lend it to @amirm for testing?

I would be very curious to see how it performs.

I would have sent him my own if it wasn’t for the fact that I live in Sweden (which means a lot of shipping costs) and that it’s hence rated 230V.

PatentLawyer

Forum Donor
:p

OP
K man

K man

What are your speakers and how is Caspian doing?
I got a pair of Monitor Audio Platinum PL200 II.

The amp is fantastic. I love the detail and clarity of it. Out of the amps I’ve tested it’s for sure the best one.

It does have some audible AC noise though, which is part of why I would love to have it tested. It’s not loud by any meaning but close to the speakers it’s definitely audible.

meitelis

I bought Caspian M2 after reading many excellent reviews and I wasn't very impressed. Also there was audible click through the speakers (Tannoy xt8f).. couldn't find out what's wrong for a long time... then I found out it had very bad DC offset. Had to send amp back. Seller claimed everything is OK. I just got myself Yamaha as 2100 then. Much better for the same price. Couldn't be much happier since with yamaha...

Top Bottom