• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Request help choosing my headphones

Peace.
I'd be happy if you help me find my headphones
I bought a Linsoul Tripowin x HBB headphone after reading a lot of recommendations about it and did not like the sound that probably does not suit my taste {too much hay and lack bass} I probably do not like a balanced and neutral sound those with more bass ...
I will give you some parameters / settings by which you will help me choose my headphones
1. Wires {not Bluetooth}
2. Inside / inside the ear
3. Standard headphones {as in the models at the end of the post} or IEM headphones
4. Clear and clean sound if the bass is a little louder than the natural bass but not kicking or thundering
5. Up to a price of $ 100
Until now I have used JBL's wired headphones and I liked their sound signature. I would be happy if you could help me find headphones with a similar sound signature but a better sound ...
‏‏לכידה.PNG

I have included here some links to the models of headphones I found, you can recommend me what suits my taste best from them or if you know headphones with a similar sound, if you can write here ...
Thank you!!!
I wrote this post on Google Translate from another language so some may not be so understandable ...

סופי E3000
כרכ.PNG

‏1MORE TRIPLE DRIVER
חטח.PNG

‏B&O Beoplay H3
רכרכ.PNG

‏Marshall MODE EQ
כרככר.PNG

Attachments

• ‏‏לכידה.PNG
    ‏‏לכידה.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 49