• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Recommendation: Programmable Linear Power Supply

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I would get the 32 volt 6 amp. The only thing that needs higher voltage is power amplifiers but then you need +- supply that this one does not. And more current.

Are you just going to use this for powering audio tweaks or general electronics? If latter, then I would opt for the 3-voltage units like the Rigol we talked about. Opamps need +- supply and logic needs the 0 to 5 volt so for any hybrid digital and analog, you need the triple supply versions.

OP
c1ferrari

c1ferrari

Forum Donor
Yeah, I was searching for a triple ps...then, I found this Keithley 2280 series and thought -- it may have a multiple output version...NOT.
Well, there is the 2230-30-1, but it doesn't make the pretty graphs! I'd use the PS for audio tweaks and general stuff.

Top Bottom