• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RebelAudio Class A Headphone Amplifier

ssips

https://rebel.audio/

This amp has been around for several months now, and I can only find one real review of it... zreviews,

Perhaps we can get a more objective review of it? ;)

solderdude

Grand Contributor
You can.... buy it, have it shipped to Amir and after a few months once he had time he will send it to you.
Don't expect someone else or Amir to buy one. :)

Yuno

You can get A90 for the same price with balanced inputs and outputs for both hp and speakers. I don't see a point regardless of how it measures.

OP
S

ssips

They say you cannot polish a turd, but you can paint a schiit apparently.

Someone at Schiit must have eaten too many leafy vegetables ;)

According to some sources its as big as two Jotunheims.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
No schiit.. the PCB itself looks nothing like Schiit would produce.
I reckon the manufacturer just likes the way Schiit looks.
No DC protection either, it seems which is something that could be warranted given the design (bias and DC offset pots and discrete parts.

Mzen

Can anyone provide some long-term impressions on this amp? Besides Max Settings reviewing it on YouTube and a couple of forum threads, there is basically zero info about it online. For someone who has no interest in balanced inputs and is quite fine with the weird color choice, this thing is appealing to me assuming it gets the job done perfectly and doesn't fry any headphones and/or DACs.

Top Bottom