• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Reasonably priced sturdy USB cable source?

Blake Klondike

Forum Donor
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a source for no-frills USB cables of different kinds/lengths, etc? I need about 5 different kinds to attach to different phones, DACS, computers, etc. and the ones I have tend to fray and short out over time. Would love to be able to buy one of each and throw everything else away. Thanks!

Hugo9000

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I have an assortment of USB cables from Anker. They sell individual cables as well as various multipacks (different lengths, same length, 2 each of several lengths, etc.). I've never had one fail on me, but I'm pretty gentle with my possessions.

Here is an example of one of their six packs on Amazon, this was the most recent one I purchased:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-6-Pack...eywords=anker+usb+cable&qid=1591844789&sr=8-3

Two 1ft, three 3ft and one 6ft cables offer a length ready for every situation.

These are micro-USB, I wanted a few different lengths to use with my phone and some other devices.

Amazon Basics cables seem to be popular and highly rated as well, but I don't have any experience with them personally.

Top Bottom