• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Rapinoe has courage.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
RGIII (we all make mistakes)

Which one is different from the others?

This one. He's a RAVEN.

And not a mistake, he'll have a big impact this year. His mentoring of Jackson last year was a large reason for the 6-1 sprint to the finish.

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Down 44% is down 44%.

Down 44% is likely an extreme cherry pick - live broadcast TV viewers or something like that. The numbers I've seen (including streaming and Telemundo) are ~21.5m 2019 vs. ~25.5m in 2015. Your figure may be right, or we both may be wrong.

Remind me again, what time did the 2015 match air? I don't remember but given that it was in Vancouver I am confident it was not 11am ET. The American sports viewer is accustomed to the sports Sunday starting with 1pm ET kickoffs. Wasn't there also some men's soccer championship at the same time that would've peeled off Latinx soccer fans?

I would also observe the positive media attention due to Rapinoe's politics.

I'm curious, if you watch US-Правда, how is Ms. Rapinoe being covered there? Is the coverage as reasonable as it is elsewhere?

Did YOU skip the finals due to it being on FOX, note not Fox News.

We watched it on Telemundo. We do not speak Spanish. Disney to my knowledge did not buy the Fox television brand, so giving them eyeballs is it's not that different from watching US-Правда.

I do watch NFC games on Fox in the fall and winter, because there's no less offensive source.

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This one. He's a RAVEN.

And not a mistake, he'll have a big impact this year. His mentoring of Jackson last year was a large reason for the 6-1 sprint to the finish.

I assure you he was not when I bought the jersey sometime on or very shortly after Draft Day 2012! :)

If RG-Knee has finally learned how to read through progressions instead of just looking to his first option and taking off if its not there, and he's gotten the electricity back in his legs, then he could be a late bloomer. I assume you'd rather have Jackson stay upright than see what RGIII has left, though. He was just terrible after he lost ability/confidence in his legs. He seemed to have never learned the fundamentals of the position. To that point he hadn't needed to, because his legs were so scary to defenses.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
I think (hope) there will be some creative offense which uses them both on some plays. But I think he'll have the biggest impact by essentially being a QB coach.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
All games of fetch being played by adults.
Throw the ball, chase the ball, bring it back.
Hit the ball with a stick, chase the ball, bring it back.
Kick the ball, chase the ball, bring it back.

Why not just get a dog and let him, chase the ball, bring it back.

Top Bottom