• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Radsone ES100 vs Fiio BTR1K: measurements interpretation request

CerealKiller

The M0 has more output power (80mW @ 32 ohms) than either the BTR3 or ES100 (25mW @ 32 ohms for the BTR3 which I believe gets doubled for the ES100 when using both DAC/amps). Subjectively, the M0 drives my P1's the best out of the three. However, the tiny screen and lack of mic for calls mean that I don't use it that much. However, for your use case, I think you'll like it. Note that the M0 does not come with a clip. Shanling sell a plastic clip which I have and seems to work OK, they also sell and armband case which may be more appropriate for you.
Yes im aware of the plastic case and Will order ir with it, thanks !

Have seen the M0 specs and 80mw @ 32 ohm sounds impresive, but since there is yet no measurements anywhere to be found i was concerned how much of that power is usable before it distorts, my old Sansa clip+ only outputs abot 7,5 mW @32 ohm but it does not clip ever! Wich Is some amazing design for the little bastard.

Shame MO lacks a pair of buttons for skipping tracks otherwise it look almost perfect

AndrewDavis

+1 more for any review that involves the ES100. It looks like a very promising portable solution!

faheem

Forum Donor
I'm surprised that none of these devices have been measured, there's only Ohm-image but his not as thorough as Amir. I own a BTR3, it sounds fine, falls apart 3 levels from max on an Empire Ears Valkyrie, which is rated as a 3 ohm iem.

Top Bottom