• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

QX-Over Earphones (2-Way Earphones by Qudelix).

Davide

Qudelix or these?
With the Qudelix I am afraid that one day their amplifier will no longer work, I have to throw them away because they do not connect to anything else ...

paudio

With the Qudelix I am afraid that one day their amplifier will no longer work, I have to throw them away because they do not connect to anything else ...
The Quidlex 5K is amazing and would drive either set of cheapish headphones. They have very good customer service. My original ES100 is still going strong. I think it's worth a buy either way for PEQ, Bluetooth and USB DAC capabilities.

I don't tend to buy headphones without replaceable cables/parts in general so the latter choice is better on that front. We're talking less than $50 though which is less of a big deal.

Cool thing is that the QX might end up quite tuneable in the app. Would be pretty cooling to be able to change cross over frequencies etc.

Top Bottom