• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Question regarding Topping D90(LE/SE) issue with Mac OS

DeviseUseful

I just got the Topping D90LE and Topping A90D and I hook up my MacBook with USB to play music off my Apple Music. I get a weird issue where some custom tacks I added play on super fast forward for some reason. This does not seem to be an issue with tracks downloaded from Apple Music. I also notice that I can't digitally change the volume from my Mac either. If I go into MIDI settings and lower the bitrate and then change it back to the original then my custom WAV track plays just fine at the right speed. After changing this I also notice that my digital volume control from my Mac is now functional. Wondering what this is all about, please help if you can. Thanks a bunch!! I'm not sure if this is happening to other people and if it is just something I should ignore.

Top Bottom