• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Question regarding ceiling speakers/amps

billb1981

Good morning-

I stumbled upon your site when I was looking at some great honest reviews of a couple of integrated amps. If this isn't the right place for this, I'll gladly move it or go away, but thought I'd ask some of the experts here.

We are building a home, and I have a couple of places I'm going to have some in ceiling speakers, and wanted to be able to have TV (Via a Roku) and play music controlling volume with my phone.

Outside on the patio, we've got two speakers in the ceiling that are terminating in a cabinet in the family room.

In the master bath, the speakers are terminating in a closet.

I'm not looking to spend a ton of money, just want some "decent" sound, and was looking at the Nero Stream XD, but in reading one review on here that didn't seem like a good idea. Would something like the Fosi Audio work for this? I'm planning to run Klipsch R-1800Cs. I'm not that well versed in all this, but thought I'd see if anyone has any quick thoughts. Thanks!

Top Bottom